So this is a summary of my life plan.
Why the UK? They have different and better opportunities for anyone in the medical field. The teaching methods and technics are different from what I know. And they also have better jobs and a different lifestyle.
Things I or anyone would needs to move to the UK:
- Have papers in order and apostle them. (from birth certificate to school history/education)
- Translate documents in english, if needed.
- Reach out to the GMC to get a “license” to practice
- If in a non-english speaking country then take an english test that is pointed out in the GMC website.
- Find or look for a job in the registry.
- Get a visa for the UK (if needed)
Second, getting the right income to be able to execute the plan and still have enough to survive. It is a challenge but its doable… I am stuck on this part…. will update soon on how this turns out.